Welcome to PointsSelect, the innovative loyalty program that helps you attract and retain business by putting you and your customers in control. Whether you have recently joined as a PointsSelect business or are discovering the program for the first time, this is the place to begin! You’ll learn:
- why loyalty programs continue to be effective
- why PointsSelect is so powerful
- how PointsSelect works (hint: it’s easy!)
- how to get started
Why loyalty works:
Simply put, consumers have an appetite for loyalty programs — and their hunger is growing. According to the 2013 COLLOQUY Loyalty Census, loyalty memberships in the U.S. grew by more than 26% in just two years from 2010 to 2012.
The study also says the average U.S. household is an active member in roughly nine programs. We know that these memberships drive consumer behavior. Research shows, for example:
- That offering loyalty rewards to customers can increase repeat visits by 15-20% over the course of a year (Cartera ecommerce);
- Loyalty program members spend up to 13% more than non-members (Forrester North America Technographics® Retail Online Survey, Q3 2009 [US]);
- Almost three-quarters of American consumers polled say they’d prefer to shop at a store that offers points or miles in a program they already collect in over a merchant that offers its own store-specific loyalty program (Points and Vision Critical Panel research).
The state of today’s loyalty industry means there are millions of motivated shoppers across the US and Canada looking to spend money at businesses that offer rewards in one of the several currencies they are collecting.
Why choose PointsSelect?
As a business owner, you’re probably wondering how you can tap into that market. The simplest, most cost effective solution: PointsSelect.
Only PointsSelect gives you access to a dozen of today’s most successful loyalty programs, with more joining all the time:
- American Airlines AAdvantage®
- Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns®
- Hawaiian Airlines® HawaiianMiles®
- Icelandair Saga Club
- Intercontinental Hotels Group IHG® Rewards Club
- My Best Buy™ Rewards
- SVM FuelCircle
- US Airways® Dividend Miles®
- United MileagePlus
- Virgin America Elevate
- Virgin Atlantic Flying Club
This puts your business in the viewfinder of collectors in your region — and across North America.
Why choose PointsSelect?
PointsSelect is the right choice because it gives you so many other benefits. PointsSelect is:
- Customizable. You can choose how you will award points/miles. Your customers choose which loyalty program to redeem their award in.
- Easy. Unlike starting your own loyalty program, there’s no planning or development required. There’s no time-consuming set-up, no complicated technology to invest in or master. Just an online app that makes the entire process simple.
- Inexpensive. There are no up-front membership costs and no on-going subscription fees. You pay only for the points/miles you buy.
- Effective. PointsSelect is a proven way to build business, with access to the largest, most popular national loyalty programs and 3.8 million Points.com members.
It’s clear that PointsSelect gives you an amazing advantage over traditional loyalty programs: the advantage of choice. That’s a big win for consumers, and a big win for you. By giving your customers the ability to choose their preferred loyalty currency, you widen your net and appeal to a much broader base of collectors. You also increase the satisfaction of your customers by letting them decide how they will manage their programs.
How it works:
The program is simple. As a PointsSelect partner, you purchase points/miles in bulk at a very low cost, and award them to customers, clients, prospects — even to employees or donors — as an incentive or reward. You decide how many to award, when to award, and the conditions for awarding. Your customer decides which of the participating programs he or she would like to collect the awards in.
PointsSelect awards are not tied to a particular credit card, nor to a point of sale transaction. That gives you the freedom to award them in a wide variety of ways.You can focus on acquiring leads, winning new customers, encouraging loyalty among existing customers, boosting sales, motivating employees or thanking donors — whatever will help you achieve your sales and marketing goals.
Still not convinced? Learn why a loyalty program is today’s must-have for businesses in just about every industry.
Getting started is simple!
Businesses large and small, traditional and online, from all over the U.S. and Canada are already using the program, and more are joining each day.
Are you ready to build your business by tapping into the strength of some of the world’s largest and most desirable loyalty programs? Then you’re ready to join PointsSelect or log in to your account now!